Followers

November 29, 2009

Change The Background of Windows Media Center in Windows Vista and7:Method

To edit .dll files you will need to use Restorator. The trial version(30days) can be downloaded here.


1. Goto C:\Windows\ehome right-click the file “ehres.dll” and Take Ownership


* For already made samples, see here...


2. Make a backup of “ehres.dll” anywhere safe.(Incase you want to restore the default file)


3. Now open “ehres.dll” with Restorator. It can also be done by right-clicking the file and Open with Restorator.


Photobucket




4. Once the file is opened in Restorator, move to RCData\COMMON.ANIMATED.BACKGROUND.PNG


Photobucket



Photobucket



5.Now, right-click “ COMMON.ANIMATED.BACKGROUND.PNG ” and ‘assign to’, any desired Background. The Background must be in .png format


Photobucket


6.Save it and it’s done.




Enjoy ;)

8 comments:

Techs. » Change The Background of Windows Media Center in Windows Vista and 7 said...

[...] Change The Background of Windows Media Center in Windows Vista and 7:Method » 24 08 2009 [...]

forexstrat_egy said...

I am definitely bookmarking this page and sharing it with my friends.

:)

fakedf said...

:) Thanks, and Have a nice day!!! :)
Techs.

wheyp.roteinsideeffects said...

Very great website.
The info here is super useful.

I will give it to my friends.

Cheers

fakedf said...

:) Thanks, Have fun!!! :)
Techs.

arragmasype said...

Very nice Blog, I will tell my friends about it.

Thanks

bad creditRageovatags said...

This is a recommendable ?nternet site.

I've bookmarked the web page and I am going to inform my friends about this.

Thank you for all the detail .

increase credit scoreRageovatags said...

This is a superior web-site.

I've bookmarked the site and also I'll inform my friends over it.

Credit